- Try email & password instead of Touch ID to purchase or restore the in-app purchase.
- Make sure that you have an active Internet connection.
Check and verify that you're in range of a Wi-Fi router or base station. If you're on a device with cellular service, make sure that cellular data is turned on from Settings > General > Cellular.
- Check the restrictions on your device to make sure in-app purchases are allowed.
How to enable in-app purchases: Go to Settings > General > Restrictions > In-App Purchases
- Make sure you're signed in with the same Apple ID you used to make the purchase. Sign in with a different Apple ID if you need to.
- Check your purchase history in iTunes on your computer to make sure you were charged for the purchase.
- Restart your device.
- Restart the app: Close the app and open it again.
How to close the app: Press the Home button two times quickly > Swipe up to close the app.
- Restart your device: Turn your device off and back on.
How to restart your device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears > Drag the slider to turn your device completely off. > After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.
- Check for iOS and app updates
Here is how: Polarbear > Settings (cog icon) > Connect Accounts > Select your service (e.g.; Twitter) > Trash icon > Remove
Here is how: Polarbear > Settings (cog icon) > Screen Resolution > Select "SD", "HD", "Super HD" or "Ultra HD" (recommend for iPhone 6+).
Here is how: Polarbear >Settings (cog icon) > Text Direction > Select "Left To Right" or "Right To Left"
Install WordPress Jetpack:
1. Install Jetpack either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server. http://jetpack.me
2. After activating Jetpack, connect to WordPress.com to enable the Jetpack features.
3. Click the Connect button and log in to a WordPress.com account to authorize the Jetpack connection.
4. If you don't yet have a WordPress.com account, you can quickly create one after clicking the Connect button.
Connect to Polarbear:
5. Connect WordPress Hosted: > Settings > Connect Accounts > WordPress Hosted > Authorize WordPress.com > Authorize self-hosted WordPress site
6. Select a default category
7. That's it. You're ready to post!
- Jetpack requires a connection to WordPress.com to enable all features. This is a different account than the one you use to log into your self-hosted WordPress.
- You need to authorize your WordPress.com AND self-hosted WordPress site with Polarbear.
- If you're having trouble with Jetpack on your WordPress website, the debugger will help you find the issues, and provide the information about fixing them. http://jetpack.me/support/debug/
- iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) and BulletProof Security
These plugins can block access to your site’s XML-RPC file. This file is used by Jetpack to connect to WordPress.com, and must be accessible at all times. You will consequently need to configure iThemes Security, Better WP Security, and BulletProof Security to make sure that your site’s XML-RPC is publicly accessible.
- Disable all other plugins, then try connecting or using Jetpack. If Jetpack starts connecting or working properly, turn your plugins back on one-by-one until you start seeing the error again. Then note the plugin that caused this error and get in touch with us. Sometimes Jetpack and other plugins are incompatible.
- Whitelist our domain: polarbearapp.com
- Check your XMLRPC file. You can do this by going to your web site URL and adding “/xmlrpc.php” to the end (without the quotes). When it loads in your browser, you should see “XML-RPC server accepts POST requests only.” on a line by itself.
* If you see this message, but it is not on a line by itself, a theme or plugin is displaying extra characters when it shouldn’t. See points 2 and 3 above for debugging steps.
* If you get an 404 Error Not Found message, contact your web host. They may have security in place that is blocking XML-RPC.
- Contact the WordPress Jetpack team for support: http://jetpack.me/contact-support